Dr. Robert Maddalon, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Maddalon completed a residency at Hospital Of The Medical College Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Brandon Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with South Bay Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maddalon is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital Of The Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hospital Of The Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maddalon?
My neighbors recommended Dr. Maddalon when I was having knee problems. After xrays and exam he decided on just a partial knee replacement. He explained what he was going to do to ease my mind. My knee is doing great. He cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.
- South Bay Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital