Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varnell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Varnell, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Varnell completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Forsyth Radiology and is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center. Dr. Varnell is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varnell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Varnell frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Atherosclerosis, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Varnell's office is located at 3010 Trenwest Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varnell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
Forsyth Radiology3010 Trenwest Dr, Winston Salem, NC 27103 (336) 970-5300