Dr. Stern has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Stern, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Westlake, OH. Dr. Stern completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Robert M Stern MD and is affiliated with Fairview Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Millard Fillmore Gates Circle Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert M Stern MD
Stern Optical29101 Health Campus Dr, Westlake, OH 44145 Existing Patients: (440) 835-6255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
Dr Stern removed my cataracts. I had excellent outcomes. The office is friendly yet professional and thorough. I also received excellent care and treatment at The Cleveland Eye and Laser surgery center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Stern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stern frequently treats Nearsightedness, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 29101 Health Campus Dr, Westlake, OH 44145. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Hospital
- UH St. John Medical Center