Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Springer III, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Springer III completed a residency at Interim LSU Public Hospital. He currently practices at Lancaster Outpatient Imaging LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Springer III is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Interim LSU Public Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Roanoke Meml Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1982
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Springer III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Springer III frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Atherosclerosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Springer III's office is located at 924 RED ROSE CT, Lancaster, PA 17601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Springer III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.