Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Manchester Center, VT. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Lancaster Gen Hospital. and is affiliated with Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lancaster Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Nat'l Naval Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 5957 Main St Route 7a, Manchester Center, VT 05255 Existing Patients: (802) 362-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
He makes you feel that he has a personal interest in your well-being. You are treated as an individual. Gives you 100% of his attention. Excellent up-to-date knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Immunization Administration, Limb Pain, and Vertigo.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 5957 Main St Route 7a, Manchester Center, VT 05255. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center