Dr. Robert Rakita, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Robert Rakita, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Rakita completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine Clinic at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. Dr. Rakita is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Infectious Diseases & Tropical Medicine Clinic at UW Medical Center - Montlake
University of Washington Medical Center1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rakita?
I no longer go to Dr. Rakita but for several years in the late 1990s he was my Dr. through some very difficult times in my life . Always felt touched by his knowledge and compassion . All answers below are directed to that time . A truly remarkable Soul . Distance was my only reason to seek new Dr. Denny
- UW Medical Center - Montlake