Dr. Robert Lerch, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Lerch completed a residency at New York University. He currently practices at Manhattan Medical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lerch is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Daniel Oconnor MD934 Manhattan Ave Ste A, Brooklyn, NY 11222 (718) 389-8585
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- New York University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Western Penn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerch?