Dr. Robert Kotloff, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kotloff completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kotloff is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Heart & Lung Ctr Penn Mdcne
The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3202
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotloff?
- Cleveland Clinic