Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 552-3438.
Dr. Robert Kohut, MD
Dr. Robert Kohut, MD is a urology specialist in Troy, OH. Dr. Kohut completed a residency at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Premier Health Urology and is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kohut is board certified in Urology.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohut?
They were all very good people
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Kohut, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kohut's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kohut accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kohut frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Kohut's office is located at 3130 N County Rd, Troy, OH 45373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kohut has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.