Dr. Henshaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Henshaw, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Henshaw completed a residency at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Medstar Washington Hospital Center and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henshaw is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Washington Hospital Center110 Irving St Nw Ste 2173, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-3970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henshaw?
Very Good Doctor. I was amazed at his ability to work with the insurance company to get my surgery approved. Then, again when he met with me just before surgery, I felt like I was in great hands. Dr. Henshaw is an excellent Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Henshaw, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Henshaw's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Henshaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. Henshaw frequently treats Chordoma, Soft Tissue Sarcoma, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Henshaw's office is located at 110 Irving St Nw Ste 2173, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center