Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Gold, MD is a nephrology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Gold completed a residency at University Ill West Side Va Hospital. He currently practices at Radiology-eastern Ok Inc and is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Ark Med Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Ill West Side Va Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Ill-West Side VA Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1979
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gold?
He cares about his patients. He is quite experienced and knowledgeable in his field of medicine. He makes you feel comfortable during office visits so you feel free to ask questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gold has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gold frequently treats Hypertension, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Acidosis.
Dr. Gold's office is located at 6465 S Yale Ave Ste 507, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gold speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hillcrest Hospital South
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
- St. John Medical Center