Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Duarte, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Duarte completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans. He currently practices at Healthsouth Specialty Hospital of New Orleans and is affiliated with Lake Charles Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duarte is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Florida State University, Medical School — 2007
- Nova Southeastern University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duarte?
Dr. Duarte is a very compassionate Doctor , willing to go the extra mile for his patients. I am so thankful he was able to help me . He TRULY Cares! Hard to find these kind of doctors??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duarte frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Knee, Osteoarthritis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Duarte's office is located at 5620 Read Blvd Fl 6, New Orleans, LA 70127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duarte has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- New Orleans East Hospital