Dr. Robert Campolattaro, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Hampton, VA. Dr. Campolattaro completed a residency at University Of Rochester School Of Medicine/Dentistry. He currently practices at Tidewater Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campolattaro is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Tidewater Orthopaedics3000 Coliseum Dr, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 736-4100
Tidewater Orthopaedics901 Enterprise Pkwy Ste 900, Hampton, VA 23666 Existing Patients: (757) 827-2480
Tidewater Orthopaedics4037 IRONBOUND RD, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Existing Patients: (757) 206-1004
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine/Dentistry, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campolattaro?
Dr. Campolattaro is the best when it comes to listening and explaining. I did not have the opportunity to see him as a surgeon; but, based on my first visit alone, I would trust and recommend him.
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center