Dr. Belt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Belt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sweetwater, TN. Dr. Belt completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at Urgent Care of Sweetwater and is affiliated with Sweetwater Hospital Association. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belt is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Belt frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Belt's office is located at 117 N Main St, Sweetwater, TN 37874. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sweetwater Hospital Association