Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Robert Bagoff, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in West Orange, NJ. He currently practices at Robert M. Bagoff, D.M.D., LLC and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center.
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - School of Dental Medicine, Medical School
- New York University College of Dentistry 2 year Continuing education program in Surgical and Prosthetic Implant Dentistry, Other Education — 2001
- Delta Dental
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert M. Bagoff, D.M.D., LLC
Robert M Bagoff DMD LLC405 Northfield Ave Ste 202, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (973) 325-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagoff?
Best dentist i every had i first met doctor bagoff after i had a tragic accident and it was late in the evening when i arrived to is office that was ten years ago he immediately drooped every thing and got me to the hospital where he performed surgery on me i have had not one problem with his work to this day his office is the best in my book
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bagoff frequently treats Bone Grafting, Broken Tooth, and Cavity.
Dr. Bagoff's office is located at 405 Northfield Ave Ste 202, West Orange, NJ 07052. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bagoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center