Call (972) 566-7878 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Liao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Liao completed a residency at University Of California School Of Medicine. and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liao is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of California School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7777 Forest Laneb Ste C, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-7878
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liao?
Dr. Liao’s communication skills are excellent. He spent a good amount of time explaining the issue an recommendation to remediate. The staff in his office at Medical City were professional and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liao has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Liao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liao's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liao frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Liao's office is located at 7777 Forest Laneb Ste C, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liao speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano