Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Li, MD
Dr. Robert Li, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Li completed a residency at Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med. He currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Residency Hospital
- NEW YORK MED COLL, Medical School — 2011
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Li?
Dr. Li is a courteous, knowledgeable professional who explains what is happening very well. He is compassionate and caring. He did my hip revision and carefully monitored my recovery. I consider myself fortunate to be under his care.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Li has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Li, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Li's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Li accepts your insurance.
Dr. Li frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Hip Fracture.
Dr. Li's office is located at 136 56 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Li speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.