Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lemery accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Lemery, MD is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lemery completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hospital. He currently practices at Arizona Heart Rhythm Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lemery is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Ctr Hosp U Sherbrooke, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Royal Victoria Hosp-McGill, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Sherbrooke, Fac Med, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arizona Heart Rhythm Center
Az Heart Rhythm Center1848 E Thomas Rd Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Existing Patients: (602) 456-2342
- 2 1958 Commerce Center Cir, Prescott, AZ 86301 Existing Patients: (602) 456-2342
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center350 W Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 456-2342
Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates PC3645 S Rome St Ste 201, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Existing Patients: (602) 456-2342
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lemery?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lemery frequently treats Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Lemery's office is located at 1848 E Thomas Rd Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lemery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center