Dr. Robert Lauer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lauer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Lauer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Artesia, NM. Dr. Lauer completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at Artesia Healthcare Professionals and is affiliated with Deborah Heart And Lung Center. Dr. Lauer is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lauer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lauer frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Chest Pain, and Aortic Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Lauer's office is located at 612 N 13th St Ste G, Artesia, NM 88210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lauer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Deborah Heart And Lung Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center