Dr. Robert Schlossman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schlossman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Schlossman, MD is a oncology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Schlossman completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital.
- Dana Farber Carncer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc40 LANDSDOWNE ST, Cambridge, MA 02139 Existing Patients: (617) 374-7614
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlossman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schlossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schlossman frequently treats Bone Cancer, Myeloma, and Osteosarcoma.
Dr. Schlossman's office is located at 40 LANDSDOWNE ST, Cambridge, MA 02139. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schlossman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute