Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Savillo, MD
Dr. Robert Savillo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Savillo completed a residency at Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at The Rogosin Institute - Existing Patient Line and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Savillo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Savillo?
Great doctor very professional and courteous and very understanding the best great
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Savillo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Savillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Savillo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Savillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Savillo frequently treats Wellness Examination, Constipation, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Savillo's office is located at 505 E 70th St Fl, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Savillo speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.