Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salisbury accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Salisbury, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Salisbury completed a residency at University of New Mexico Hospital. He currently practices at Trios Medical Group Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Trios Women's and Children's Hospital. Dr. Salisbury is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of New Mexico Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Trios Medical Group Obstetrics and Gynecology320 W 10th Ave Ste 102, Kennewick, WA 99336 Existing Patients: (509) 585-5910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salisbury?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salisbury frequently treats Syphilis Screening, Urine Pregnancy Test, and Chlamydia Infection Screening.
Dr. Salisbury's office is located at 320 W 10th Ave Ste 102, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salisbury has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital