Dr. Robert Rothbard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sebring, FL. Dr. Rothbard completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Cnslts Hrt Rhthm Ctr and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothbard is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothbard?
Dr. Rothbard has been my Cardiologist for over 20 years. He discovered my AFIB and has treated and monitored. Dr. Rothbard used the latest cholesterol assessment testing to determine exactly the type and treatment to control its effects. Lately Dr. Rothbard analyzed symptoms and recommended and facilitated my pacemaker surgery, including the most modern solution, minimally invasive Medtronic Micra, state of the art in heart electrical solution. His team all rank as 5 Star Professionals!
- Adventhealth Orlando