Dr. Robert Rosenfeld, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rosenfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Rosenfeld, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Northbrook, IL. Dr. Rosenfeld completed a residency at Illinois Hosps. He currently practices at Robert L Rosenfeld MD. Dr. Rosenfeld is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Institute Juvenile Rsch Ill, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Illinois Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1970
- Washington Univ, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert L Rosenfeld MD
Robert L Rosenfeld MD801 Skokie Blvd Ste 212, Northbrook, IL 60062 Existing Patients: (847) 564-1131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosenfeld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rosenfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rosenfeld frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Rosenfeld's office is located at 801 Skokie Blvd Ste 212, Northbrook, IL 60062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosenfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.