Dr. Robert Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Roberts, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at National Institute Of Health.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- National Institute Of Health, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Of California Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University Of California Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Emory University, Medical School — 1978
- 1 12-430 MDCC # 175217, Los Angeles, CA 90095 Existing Patients: (310) 825-6481
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 12-430 MDCC # 175217, Los Angeles, CA 90095. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.