Dr. Robert Purdon, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in The Villages, FL. Dr. Purdon completed a residency at St Marys Medical Center. He currently practices at Robert Boissoneault Oncology and is affiliated with Leesburg Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Robert Boissoneault Oncology
Robert Boissoneault Oncology1540 Clemente Ct Ste 300, The Villages, FL 32159 Existing Patients: (352) 259-2200
- St Marys Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1980
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Purdon?
Today, I completed 23 sessions of radiation, supervised by Doctor Purdon,an outstanding doc.His therapists, Rebecca and Tim, are an exemplary team. They treated me with great care and compassion throughout my treatments.Although radiation itself is painless, because of the locations that required treatment, some of my visits were painful.Rebecca and Tim did everything in their power to make me as comfortable as possible, and did so very patiently.Dr Purdon treated me with great care and patience
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center