Dr. Marsh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Marsh, MD is a hematology specialist in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Marsh completed a residency at JHMHC/U Fla. He currently practices at Virginia Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marsh is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- JHMHC/U Fla, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Cancer Specialists
Virginia Cancer Specialists2280 Opitz Blvd Ste 300, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Existing Patients: (703) 986-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marsh?
Dr. Marsh listens well and is very responsive to my questions and needs. He goes out of his way to help me every time I see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Marsh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marsh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marsh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marsh frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
Dr. Marsh's office is located at 2280 Opitz Blvd Ste 300, Woodbridge, VA 22191. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marsh speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center