Dr. Robert Kitts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kitts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Kitts, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kitts is board certified in Psychiatry.
- SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV, Medical School — 2004
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Department of Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatry300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6680
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kitts?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kitts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kitts frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Kitts' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave Ste Bader5, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kitts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center