Dr. King has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert King, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in East Peoria, IL. Dr. King completed a residency at Indiana University / School of Medicine. and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- IU Health Ball Memorial, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 111 OAKWOOD RD, East Peoria, IL 61611 Existing Patients: (309) 740-4272
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert King, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. King's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. King accepts your insurance.
Dr. King frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. King's office is located at 111 OAKWOOD RD, East Peoria, IL 61611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- IU Health University Hospital
- Iu Health West Hospital
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center