Dr. Doyle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Doyle, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Doyle completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Nh. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doyle is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Nh, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 2114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doyle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Doyle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doyle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doyle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doyle frequently treats Autism, ADHD and-or ADD, and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Doyle's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 2114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital