Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 403-4437.
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3751
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Olympia, WA. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at University Of Washington School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Mary Bridge Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Olympia and is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Pediatric Rehabilitation.
Mary Bridge Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Olympia
Mary Bridge Pediatric Urgent Care - Olympia3504 12th Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506 Call
Mary Bridge Children's Health Center
Mary Bridge Children's Health Center311 S L St # 1, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
Mary Bridge Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Puyallup
Mary Bridge Pediatric Specialty Clinic - Puyallup402 15th Ave Se, Puyallup, WA 98372 Call
- Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cooper has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Cooper, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooper's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooper accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooper frequently treats Cerebral Palsy, Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Cooper's office is located at 3504 12th Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98506. Find other locations and directions.