Dr. Robert Brady, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Brady completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. He currently practices at OrthoConnecticut Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brady is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brady?
I was impressed with Dr. Brady's promptness, his ease in listening to the patient's malady. I was also pleased with his decision to utilize physical therapy for a couple of months as opposed to surgerical options to treat my disc issue. His physical therapists are terrific, and it makes it easy to be in one place for both appointments.
- Norwalk Hospital