Dr. Berkowitz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Berkowitz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Natick, MA. Dr. Berkowitz completed a residency at Mass Men Health Center Harvard University. He currently practices at Robert L. Berkowitz MD and is affiliated with Leonard Morse Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Men Health Center Harvard University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Roger Williams Hosp-Brown U, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert L. Berkowitz MD67 Union St Ste 404, Natick, MA 01760 Existing Patients: (508) 651-1041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berkowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berkowitz frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Berkowitz's office is located at 67 Union St Ste 404, Natick, MA 01760. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Leonard Morse Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital