Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Current PatientShow number (559) 450-2630
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is
- BAYLOR UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of California At Los Angeles|University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Baylor College Of Medicine|Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1986
- ASI Administrative Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capitol Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Railroad Medicare
- Western Growers Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Dr Bennett has been my "go to" doc since the mid 1990s. I trust him implicitly. He is extraordinary-you are seen on time yet he takes as much time as needed when he sees the patient. He is an excellent listener. He communicates well in language and explanations that are comprehensible.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Bennett, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bennett's profile.
Dr. Bennett in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats the following conditions: Wheezing, Shortness of Breath and Heart Palpitations. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 1105 E Spruce Ave Ste 201 Fresno, CA 93720. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bennett provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center.
Dr. Bennett has over 37 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Saint Agnes Care Cardiology
Saint Agnes Care Cardiology1105 E Spruce Ave Ste 201, Fresno, CA 93720 Existing Patients: (310) 954-1213