Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (559) 840-3938, and for other questions, call (559) 450-2630.
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD
New Patient(310) 954-1213
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fresno, CA. Dr. Bennett completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Saint Agnes Care and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Saint Agnes Care
Cardiology1379 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720 Call
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1981
- ASI Administrative Solutions
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Capitol Administrators
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Railroad Medicare
- Western Growers Insurance Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bennett?
Dr Bennett has been my "go to" doc since the mid 1990s. I trust him implicitly. He is extraordinary-you are seen on time yet he takes as much time as needed when he sees the patient. He is an excellent listener. He communicates well in language and explanations that are comprehensible.
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bennett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Bennett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bennett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bennett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bennett frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Overweight.
Dr. Bennett's office is located at 1379 E Herndon Ave, Fresno, CA 93720. Find other locations and directions.