Dr. Robert Archer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Archer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Archer, DO is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Archer completed a residency at Tulsa Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Integris Cardiology Southwest and is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas Heart Institute / St Luke's, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- 1969, Undergraduate School
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integris Cardiology Southwest
Integris Cardiology Southwest4221 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73109 Existing Patients: (405) 644-5201
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Archer?
87 year old male, congestive heart failure, pneumonua, failing kidneys and c diff. went in for stents. Dr Archer was brought in to do emergency open heart surgery. Chances were slim but he promised he would everything he could. And he did. Saved my dads life. We met him right before surgery at 11pm. Amazing work performed. In our situation, we call him The Miracle Worker. Prayer and Dr Archer’s Team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Archer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Archer frequently treats Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Archer's office is located at 4221 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Archer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South