Dr. Robert Kurtzke, MD is a neurology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Kurtzke completed a residency at Neur Inst NY. He currently practices at Neurology Center of Fairfax and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurtzke is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Neurology Center of Fairfax
Neurology Center of Fairfax3020 Hamaker Ct Ste 400, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 876-0800
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Neur Inst NY, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wash Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurtzke?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Kurtzke. Excellent bedside manner, compassionate, and spent extra time with me going over my test results. I felt like he really cared about my pain and the chronology of events that led me to him by asking deep questions about my past history, daily routine, etc. I highly recommend him to others seeking this kind of care.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center