Dr. Robert Korst, MD is a general surgery specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Korst completed a residency at U Conn. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Korst is board certified in General Surgery.
Valley Medical Group
Oncology1 Valley Health Plz, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 634-7755
- U Conn, Residency Hospital
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc Ctr-NY Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korst?
I highly recommend Dr. Korst. Respectfully, he was an angel in my life, I had my hyperhydrosis surgery for sweaty hands a year ago, and it was the best decision and the best thing I've ever done in my life. Fortunately, I'm not suffering anymore, my life has changed completely as emotionally as economically and it hasn't changed only for me but for my family too, now I'm able to do many things that I used to avoid in the past. My life is much better now. Thank you so much Dr. Korst, God bless u.
- Valley Hospital