Dr. Robert Kern, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Robert Kern, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Kern completed a residency at Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St Ste 15-200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- National Institutes Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Wayne St Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1985
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Priority Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kern?
Dr. Kern was very professional and quick. He spotted the problem with his extra long nose scope immediately. Dr. Kern performed the surgery and I’m breathing much better.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital