Dr. Karman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Karman, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Karman completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med. He currently practices at UofL Health - Medical Center East and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karman is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Indiana University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mayo Grad School Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Dayton, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karman?
Difficult to contact to determine where he practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Karman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karman frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Wheezing.
Dr. Karman's office is located at 3920 Dutchmans Ln, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin
- Clark Memorial Health
- Norton Hospital
- Taylor Regional Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
UofL Health - Medical Center East
UofL Health - Medical Center East3920 Dutchmans Ln, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 259-6610