Dr. Robert Peterson, MD
New Patient(707) 380-0497
Dr. Robert Peterson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at NorthBay Center for Orthopedics and is affiliated with Northbay Vacavalley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
NorthBay Center for Orthopedics
Northbay Healthcare1010 Nut Tree Rd Ste 200, Vacaville, CA 95687 Call
- Ms Sprts Med Orthop Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Montefiore Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Covered California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
I have had the misfortune of tearing each of my MCLs (separately) and I have chronic knee pain. Dr. Peterson is very knowledgeable, and a great person to discuss options with. It's kind of hard to get in to see him right away, and sometimes you have to wait a while in the waiting room or patient room. Probably because he's so busy.
- Northbay Vacavalley Hospital
- Northbay Medical Center