Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClure accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert McClure, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. McClure completed a residency at University of North Carolina School of Medicine. He currently practices at UNC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClure is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UNC Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Clinic
UNC Adult Psychiatry Clinic77 Vilcom Center Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-5217
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClure?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McClure frequently treats Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT), Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. McClure's office is located at 77 Vilcom Center Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McClure has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital