Call (423) 225-5327 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Berglund, MD
New Patient(423) 225-5327
Dr. Robert Berglund, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hixson, TN. Dr. Berglund completed a residency at Baylor U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Chattanooga Heart Institute, Chattanooga, TN and is affiliated with CHI Memorial Hospital Hixson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berglund is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Chattanooga Heart Institute, Chattanooga, TN
Chattanooga Heart Institute, Chattanooga, TN2051 Hamill Rd Ste 2000, Hixson, TN 37343 Existing Patients: (423) 225-5327
- Baylor U Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Baylor U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Baylor U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1973
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berglund?
Courteous, prompt with appointments and a very factual caring physician who makes situations easily understandable. His efforts literally saved my life and career and has kept me on the go with peace of mind.
- CHI Memorial Hospital Hixson
- CHI Memorial Hospital Chattanooga
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berglund has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Berglund, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berglund's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berglund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berglund frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Berglund's office is located at 2051 Hamill Rd Ste 2000, Hixson, TN 37343. Find other locations and directions.