Call (629) 219-5793 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Jones, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Jones completed a residency at John Hopkins Osler Medical Services. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- John Hopkins Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- John Hopkins Osler Medical Services, Residency Hospital
- John Hopkins Medical School, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Great experience - Dr. Jones and his staff were all amazing. He is an outstanding doctor and genuinely cares about his patients. I am very thankful for him. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Jones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Hendersonville Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center