Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065.
Dr. Robert Ziets, MD
Dr. Robert Ziets, MD is a sports medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ziets completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. He currently practices at Physician Office and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ziets is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- George Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthCare Partners
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ziets?
I had Ulna surgery and had no problems afterwords. He’s been polite and friendly in all my visits.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ziets has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Ziets, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ziets' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ziets accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ziets frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and Ganglion Cyst.
Dr. Ziets' office is located at 10 Union Sq E, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ziets speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.