Dr. Wielenga has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Wielenga, MD is a family medicine specialist in Downey, CA. Dr. Wielenga completed a residency at Presbyn Hosp-USC Sch Med. He currently practices at Wielenga Medical and is affiliated with PIH Health Downey Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wielenga is board certified in Family Practice.
- Presbyn Hosp-USC Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Keck Sch Of Med Of The Usc, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wielenga?
Dr. Wielenga is by far the best physician I have ever seen. He is both compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Wielenga, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wielenga's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wielenga accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wielenga frequently treats Tension Headache, Cough, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Wielenga's office is located at 10835 New St, Downey, CA 90241. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wielenga speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PIH Health Downey Hospital
Wielenga Medical Building10835 New St, Downey, CA 90241 (562) 923-9100