Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Van Vliet accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Van Vliet, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Stuart, FL. Dr. Van Vliet completed a residency at Garden City Hospital Msucom. He currently practices at Martin Health System Hpls and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital.
- Garden City Hospital Msucom, Residency Hospital
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martin Health System Hpls
Martin Health System Hpls200 SE Hospital Ave, Stuart, FL 34994 Existing Patients: (772) 223-5618
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Van Vliet?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Van Vliet frequently treats Ataxia, Anemia, and Muscle Weakness.
Dr. Van Vliet's office is located at 200 SE Hospital Ave, Stuart, FL 34994. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Van Vliet has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic Martin North Hospital