Dr. Stuppy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Stuppy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rogers, AR. Dr. Stuppy completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at MERCY CLINIC CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stuppy is board certified in Cardiology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology
Mercy Clinic Cardiology2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste 220, Rogers, AR 72758 Existing Patients: (479) 338-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stuppy?
Dr. Stuppy is the best! His concern is definitely for the benefit of his patients. I am so delighted that Dr. Stuppy is my cardiologist. I highly recommend him and so glad he came to northwest Arkansas!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Stuppy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stuppy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stuppy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stuppy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stuppy's office is located at 2708 S Rife Medical Ln Ste 220, Rogers, AR 72758. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas