Dr. Robert Sporter, MD is a allergy specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sporter completed a residency at Hofstra University School of Medicine. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sporter is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave
ENT and Allergy Associates - Fifth Ave261 5th Ave Rm 901, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 679-3499
- Hofstra University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Northshore Long Island Jewish Hlth Sys, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Hofstra University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sporter?
We’ve been following Dr. Sporter’s advice and our daughter has managed to get over several nut allergies before 18 months. He listens to concerns and does not rush you. The nurses are super friendly!
- Mount Sinai Hospital