Dr. Sampson Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Sampson Jr, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lawrence, MA. Dr. Sampson Jr completed a residency at Lemuel Shattuck Hosp. He currently practices at Northeast Family Services of Maine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sampson Jr is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Lemuel Shattuck Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- New England Med Ctr-Tufts U, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Bryn Mawr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Family Services of Maine280 Merrimack St, Lawrence, MA 01843 Existing Patients: (339) 368-7696
Column Health Somerville401 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA 02144 Existing Patients: (339) 368-7696
Beth Israel Health Care71 Washington St, Brighton, MA 02135 Existing Patients: (339) 368-7696
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sampson Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sampson Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sampson Jr frequently treats Opioid Dependence, Tobacco Use Disorder, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Sampson Jr's office is located at 280 Merrimack St, Lawrence, MA 01843. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.