Dr. Robert Roenius, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roenius' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Roenius, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Roenius completed a residency at St Mary's Hospital. He currently practices at Aspirus Doctors Clinic and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roenius is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Mary's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roenius?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roenius accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roenius frequently treats Wellness Examination, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Roenius' office is located at 2031 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roenius has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital
- Aspirus Riverview Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital